Last year I decided to take out the domain Choroplethr.com. I used it to host information about Choroplethr, my suite of R packages for mapping demographic statistics. A year and a half later, I’ve made the first significant change to the site!
The old version of Choroplethr.com was structured as a series of essays that demonstrated how to use specific parts of each package. After collecting data on how people were interacting with the site, as well as talking to hundreds of Choroplethr users, I decided to update the site.
The new site has 4 sections:
I hope that you’ll take a moment to visit the new version of Choroplethr.com and let me know what you think!